Saturday, August 6, 2011

National Peach Month

Since I live in the peach state and August is National Peach Month, I though I’d share something from the Cottage Journal newsletter.  Doesn’t this peach tart look luscious?  The newsletter is from Hoffman Media, publisher of some of my favorite magazines including Teatime, Victoria, Southern Lady and others.

peach and goat cheese tart

If you’d like the recipe for Summer Fruit and Goat Cheese Mousse Tart plus lots more pretty photos, recipes and articles you can sign up for the Cottage Journal newsletter here.

peach iced tea

You can also find a great method for making Peach Iced Tea using fresh peaches at Green-Tea-Health-News here.

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

I saw the peach recipe and thought it sounded delicious.

Angela McRae said...

That Peach Iced Tea recipe definitely sounds like something I would enjoy! Thanks for the link!

Linda Jennings said...

I have been drinking Harney and Sons Peach Iced Tea, but the addition of a fresh peach slice would make it better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...