Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello Kitty

Publix is a great store for grocery shopping (love those buy one get one free items) and sometimes I find an unexpected gift item like this Hello Kitty placemat.

IMG_0830

My eldest granddaughter loves tea parties with Nana and anything with kitties.  I can’t wait till her next visit when she spots this cute placemat at her place at the table.

I thought the teacup, cupcake and teapot (although more of a coffee pot shape) were adorable.  The item is also on sale this week – perfect.  ☺

Zak Designs  products have been featured in Rachel Ray magazine.  Their website has lots of colorful and practical items for adults and kids.

3 comments:

Angela McRae said...

I haven't seen these in our Publix, but Hello Kitty is so popular, with all ages, that I'll bet they sell loads of these cute placemats!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your granddaughter will love this sweet placemat, it's perfect for a girl (or grandmother) who likes kitties.

Joy said...

So cute! Wish there was a Publix close by but I will be checking the next time I'm near one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...