Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ripened Pu-erh Brick Tea

Just finished drinking a pot of Fengqing Zhuan Cha Ripened Pu-erh brick tea from Teavivre.

IMG_0846This is a really good Pu-erh with a very dark liquor and a smooth taste.  I’m really starting to like these teas and may consider investing in a brick one of these days. 

This video shows how to properly break the Pu-erh brick or cake to obtain a piece for brewing.

IMG_0848

You can find a great selection of Pu-erh tea on the Teavivre website.

5 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Great images! And I'd love to hear your thoughts if you do invest in a tea brick, as I never have. I'm afraid I wouldn't want to drink it!

Angela McRae said...

P.S. Simply because it's so pretty. Not that I would worry about drinking the tea, because I wouldn't!

Anonymous said...

I love a good cup of tea too and what lovely snaps. Thank you for popping in to see my cow creamer.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I'm sorry to be late replying to your nice comment, we just returned this afternoon from a 10-day trip!

I haven't heard of this tea, or the brick! Very interesting! My dr. took me off black tea a few years ago :-( I miss it a lot!

Katherine

Marilyn Miller said...

Once you have a good pue-rh you will never look back. Thanks for the recommendation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...