Friday, November 13, 2015

Pretty Tea Towel and Minions

IMG_2290

Happened to see this pretty Laura Ashley tea towel at Kohl’s recently.  The $9.99 price was a little steep, but with Kohl’s cash and a 30% discount, the check out price was a more reasonable $2.98. 

Also, I found several items for my little granddaughter who happens to love Minions.  She wanted to dress up as a Minion for Halloween, but Mom couldn’t find a costume in her size, so they did the next best thing and dressed as Minions to take her out for trick or treat. 

IMG_2231

Kaleigh was happy with her Minnie Mouse costume.

IMG_2236

Minion tea

This is one Minion that I can relate to, especially in the morning. 

1 comment:

Marilyn Miller said...

Cute costumes! Thanks for visiting me today. I was just thinking I hadn't heard from you in a long time. Hope all is well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...